An adventurous award winning restaurant has turned up as the new kid on the block. In the backstreets of Darwin city a modern funky new restaurant has appeared as the ‘new place to dine’.
Little Miss Korea has a spacious decor with an industrial look & feel to it, this restaurant is just what Darwin needs.
We’ve dined at ‘Little Miss Korea’ several times now and each time has been a great experience!
Our favourite menus at LMK are the ‘slow cooked degustations’.
For each degustation, Chef Chung Jae Lee and his team create a specialty menu with a hint of Korean flavours. Every dining experience has been unique, surprising and totally delicious.
A great night out, inexpensive at $69 for a six course menu per person and if you’re a wine-lover, paired wines are available for a further $55 to compliment every course.
Settle in with one of the cocktails from the cocktail menu and wait for the courses to arrive!
Last weeks’ menu commenced with
- Salmon Volcano – torched fresh salmon rolled in cream cheese and sushi rice. Exquisite!
- Pork Dumplings with a chilli sesame, soy dipping sauce which was divine.
- Korean Kimchi with rice ball and toasted seaweed. Beautifully displayed, showcasing the distinct Korean flavours.
- Prawn Pajan with ‘special’ dipping sauce. My favourite flavours of the menu was the delicate Korean style potato pancake with prawns. Unique!
- Chunky Beef, slow cooked with potato and carrot in a sweet soy sauce. A nice touch with the crunchy baguette.
and to finish the night was everyone’s perfect desert. A rich chocolate brownie with whiskey soaked sultanas and walnuts, served with a most perfect vanilla custard.
A superb dining experience chef, yet again! Congratulations!